Online registration is now closed!!!
Registration desks will be open and located at the Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre as follows:
|Sunday, July 3, 2016||10:00-19:30|
|Monday July 4, 2016||07:00-17:45|
|Tuesday ,July 5, 2016||07:30-19:30|
|Wednesday, July 6, 2016 ||07:30-16:45|
|Thursday, July 7, 2016||07:30-13:00|
(In EUR, including VAT at 25%). Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until April 15, 2016
April 16-June 14, 2016
After June 15, 2016
Low Income/Lower-middle income countries*
ERS Junior Member
* Low/Lower-middle income countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income economies countries; click here to see the Country Classification data.
**Students – In order to benefit from the reduced fee, an official stamped letter signed by the head of the department to confirming this status must accompany the registration.
Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Admission to sessions
- Admission to exhibition
- Congress publications
- An Invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Coffee and light refreshments at the Exhibition Hall
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:Please make drafts payable to:
Additional 30 Euro admission is required.
Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
Account name: Kenes International (ERS 2016 Congress, Stockholm)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 693980-52-726
Swift code: CRESCHZZ12A
IBAN number: CH64 0483 5069 3980 5272 6
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
· Cancellations received until April 15, 2016 – Full refund less EUR 30 handling fees.
· Cancellations received between April 16 to June 14, 2016 – 50% will be refunded.
· After June 15, 2016– no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
ERS 2016 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 31 528 0432 ext. 13
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140